GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONSUMERS ALPHACOMM DIGITAL COMMERCE B.V.
These are the General Terms and Conditions of Alphacomm Digital Commerce B.V. (Alphacomm). We are located at Scheepsmakerspassage 183, 30011 VH Rotterdam. Our KvK number is: 64640345. We trade under the following names: Alphacomm, Opwaarderen.nl, Reloadnow.com, Beltegoed.com, Aufladen.de, Herladen.be, Usaprepaid.com. Our Global website is https://reloadnow.com (Website).
These General Terms and Conditions, together with the references they contain, apply to the information and offers of Alphacomm (Offer0 or Offers) and to any distance contract (Agreement) that we conclude with you as a consumer. Alphacomm shall make these General Terms and Conditions available to you (electronically) prior to the conclusion of the Agreement. Alphacomm reserves the right to change these General Terms and Conditions from time to time. We will always inform you in advance. By purchasing our Products, you agree to the most recent version of these Terms and Conditions. Deviations from the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions are only possible if and insofar as expressly agreed in writing (including by e-mail) between Alphacomm and you (together, the Parties).
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us by e-mail or telephone at email@example.com or +31 (00)10 7989541 (local rate). We will be happy to help you.
- Products and Usage
- Through our Website you can buy call credit, gift cards and game cards from different providers (Provider or Providers). We provide you with a digital code to activate the credit, gift card or game card at a Provider (Products).
- The Provider is the actual supplier of the credit or service. As soon as you activate the Product with a Provider, an agreement is established between you and the Provider. Alphacomm is the intermediary. The Provider of the Product is responsible for the possibility to actually activate the credit. We select our providers carefully.
- Our Product represents a digital value that can be activated immediately. If others than you have access to the Product, they can also activate it. Therefore, do not share your Product with third parties.
- Ordering and conclusion of Agreement
- On our Website, you can place an Order for the purchase of our Products (Order)
- When placing the Order, you must provide a valid e-mail address and telephone number. You are responsible for providing a correct e-mail address and telephone number.
- A contract with us is concluded when you have accepted our General Terms and Conditions and paid for the Order.
- We may refuse an Order at any time, for example, if we suspect or discover abuse or fraud. Alphacomm is not obliged to compensate for any damage that may result from this.
- In Order to make the best use of the Website, you may register on our Website. We trust that the information you provide to us is complete and correct.
- We recommend that you use a strong password for your account and not disclose your password to third parties. You are solely responsible for the use and possible abuse of your account (for example, if another person places an Order with us using your account). We trust that the person using the account to place Orders is authorised to do so.
- Implementation Agreement
- Once we have received your Order and payment, we will immediately send you your Order by email or text message, after which you can activate the Product. In some cases, you can activate the Product directly upon placing the Order. You will then receive a confirmation of the activation by email.
- We will deliver the Product(s) to the e-mail address or telephone number that you provided with the Order
- Prices and Payment
- All prices stated on the Website are fixed and expressed in Euros, including VAT and including government levies, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- We are entitled to adjust the prices of our Products at any time. We will not increase prices during the period of validity indicated in an Offer or once a Contract has been formed, except in the case of price changes due to changes in statutory regulations. We are not liable to you or any third party for any price changes.
- An Order must be paid for using the payment methods indicated with the Order. Payment shall be made in Euros without deduction of any discount, bank charges or set-off unless otherwise agreed in writing in advance. If you have paid for an Order through our Website and the payment has been successful, you will receive the payment confirmation and the invoice for the Order in writing.
- If you fail to comply with the payment conditions, Alphacomm is entitled to charge you interest of 3% over the entire invoice amount due, in addition to the statutory interest due during the period of your default.
- No right of withdrawal
- Force majeure
- We do not have to fulfil our obligations to you in cases of force majeure (e.g. if we are unable to execute an Order due to Provider failure).
- We may suspend the obligations under the Agreement during the period of force majeure. If this period lasts longer than 1 month, we may dissolve the Agreement without being obliged to pay any compensation to you. In principle, we will not dissolve the Agreement and will still deliver after the period of force majeure, unless you explicitly indicate by e-mail that you wish to dissolve the Agreement. In that case, we will refund the Order value to the account number from which the Order was paid.
- If we have partially fulfilled our obligations and if the fulfilled part has independent value, we may invoice the fulfilled part.
- We warrant to deliver the Product(s) promptly and completely to you in accordance with the Agreement with you. We further warrant that our Products are 100% working and compliant with all relevant regulations and customary and reasonable requirements.
- Due to the nature of our products, we cannot guarantee that a Product delivered immediately after purchase will be unused. Simply because we cannot know.
- We shall be entitled to fulfil our warranty obligations by supplying or replacing non-functioning or missing Products, or by refunding the Order value. The Order value can only be refunded to the account number from which the Order was paid.
- We are only liable for your direct damage, which is directly and exclusively the result of a shortcoming on our part towards you.
- We are not liable for damages that have occurred because we have relied on incorrect or incomplete information provided by you.
- We are not liable for loss or theft of the Product after the Product has been delivered to you, or activation of the Product by anyone other than you.
- If we are nevertheless liable, this liability shall be limited per claim to the Order value of the respective Order.
- The limitations of liability in this article do not apply if the damage is due to intend or gross negligence on our part.
- Intellectual property rights
- Complaints and disputes
- If you have a complaint about the performance of the Agreement, we would like to hear it. Please send your complaint within  days of delivery of your Product(s) or the occurrence of the complaint and as fully as possible described to [firstname.lastname@example.org]. After this period, we will assume that you have accepted the Product(s).
- We aim to resolve your complaint within  days after we have received it. If it takes longer to do so, we will inform you.
- If a complaint is justified in our reasonable opinion, we will still fulfil our obligations under the Agreement. If we are unable to resolve the complaint mutually, a dispute arises that can only be submitted to the competent court in Rotterdam.
- Applicable law
We may use offers. We include sufficiently detailed information in our Offers, so it is clear to you what your rights and obligations are when you accept an offer. Obvious mistakes or errors in an Offer, where it is immediately obvious to you that there is a mistake or error, are not binding on Alphacomm. An Offer is valid for the period stated in the Offer and/or under the conditions stated therein. In the absence of such a period, the Offer shall be valid for 14 days.
Once you have placed an Order, we will commence the performance of the Contract before the end of the 14-day statutory withdrawal period and your right of withdrawal will expire. Once a Product has been paid for and delivered, it cannot be returned or refunded. The reason for this is that our Product is delivered directly and can therefore be activated immediately. Please make sure that you select the correct Product, with the correct country code and in the correct currency, and that you fill in your e-mail address and telephone number completely and correctly. You agree to this and explicitly waive your right of withdrawal. We will indicate this again before you place your Order.
You shall indemnify us against any third-party claims that suffer damage due to the use of the Products and for which we are not responsible.
All intellectual property rights (such as, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, wordmarks) in our Website and in our Products, text, photographs, images, and other materials are owned by us (or controlled by us with the permission of the owner). You or your use of the Products must not infringe them.
Dutch law applies to these General Terms and Conditions and the Agreements we conclude with you. The Vienna Sales Convention is excluded.